This is amazing – The Google Cultural Institute. You can look at artwork from museums and collections all over the world. I have made a personalized gallery of selected works that I have been lucky enough to see in person.
These are museums, mostly art, I have been to and exhibitions I have seen. This is based partly on my memory so it is subject to error.
Amon Carter Museum – Fort Worth, Texas
Dallas Museum of Art
- An American Vision: Three Generations of Wyeth Art [1987 – a school trip]
- Georgia O’Keeffe: The Poetry of Things 
Kimbell Art Museum – Fort Worth, Texas
- Samurai: Armor from the Ann and Gabriel Barbier-Mueller Collection 
Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth
- Dan Flavin: A Retrospective 
Museum of Fine Arts Houston
- Monet, Renoir, and the Impressionist Landscape 
- Old Masters, Impressionists, and Moderns: French Masterworks from the State Pushkin Museum, Moscow 
- French Impressionism: Masterpieces from Copenhagen´s Ordrupgaard Collection 
- Masterworks from El Greco to Picasso in the Phillips Collection 
- Paris in the Age of Impressionism: Masterworks from the Musée d´Orsay 
- The Heroic Century: The Museum of Modern Art Masterpieces, 200 Paintings and Sculptures 
- The Masterpieces of French Painting from the Metropolitan Museum of Art: 1800-1920 
- RED HOT — Asian Art Today from the Chaney Family Collection [2007ish]
- Impressionist and Post-Impressionist Masterpieces from the National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C. 
National Gallery of Art – Washington, D.C.